Friday, January 18, 2013

30 Days of French Twist, day 12- Cookie Monster Half Moon

I have always wanted to do a half moon manicure (yes, it is technically a type of french tip). And I have wanted to do a cookie monster design ever since I got the perfect blue for it (I used "Blue My Mind" by H&M). So I simply combined the two, into a very awesome design. Also I got Sammy from The Nailasaurus to replicate my design. You can see it here. BIG THANKS TO THE NAILASAURUS. I also really love how she used flocking powder on the blue. so without further adieu I give you the tutorial.

  1. Paint nails blue.
  2. Paint a half moon with dark brown.
  3. Fill in the half moon with beige, so you can only see a thin line of brown
  4. Use a dotting tool to add chocolate chips.
  5. top coat+enjoy

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I´ve just discovered your blog and I think it´s great! So pretty Nail Art! I follow you :-)
    I invite you to my blog: Lillibit´s Nail Art World. I hope you like it and I´d be so happy if you stay as a follower :-)
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ria. I found you via Sammy's site. This is a very cool mani. Brava!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some amazing skills! Love your designs!

    ReplyDelete