Monday, August 5, 2013

Wedding Nail Art Ideas for Quirky Brides

I know the standard wedding design is the french tip. Now, If you have ever met me, you'd know that the french just won't cut it for me. So I prepared a nail wheel of colorful wedding nail art. I actually think colorful designs would spice up a simple white dress very nicely.
I actually planned on making video tutorials for all of them, I was so pissed off in the end of the first one that I wouldn't even consider making a new one. I had my window open, and a breeze made a book I was using to support my "tripod",fell on the nail wheel with the top coat still wet and I had to do the design again and there was nail polish everywhere. I did however get a full video and I will be posting it later today. The video is of the design 19. I numbered them after painting. I got so impatient with the last three designs that I just did something so the nail wouldn't be bare. Oh, and designs 1,3,6,10,14,20 are 3d.

1 comment:

  1. I'm almost definitely going to do nerdy themed nails at my wedding if I get married. Depending on which fandoms we share, of course! But it'll probably end up being Star Trek. I don't think I could marry someone who doesn't love Star Trek.

    ReplyDelete